Holiday Van Owner COVID-19 Guest Declaration
- Download the latest Holiday Van Newsletter - Summer 2019 - 2020
- Download the latest Holiday Van Newsletter - Spring 2019
- Download the latest Holiday Van Newsletter - Winter 2019
- Download the latest Holiday Van Newsletter - Autumn 2019 - Fingal Bay Holiday Park
- Hunter Water Restrictions Information Sheet
- Examples of Non-Complaint Power Leads found during the first round of scheduled Testing
- Daily Availability Charge for Electricity
- Download Cover letter & Checklist for 2020/2021 Occupancy Agreement
- Download Cover letter & Checklist for 2020/2021 Occupancy Agreement (e-sign)
- Download 2020/2021 Occupancy Agreement Terms and Conditions Edition 12/2021
- Download Direct Debit Forms
- Download the Holiday Van Fact Sheet
- Download current Holiday Van Owners Standard Operating Procedures
- Download Holiday Van Site Addition/Alteration/Maintenance Application Form
- Download Holiday Van Compliance Notes
- Download Holiday Van Consultative Committee Terms of Reference
- Download Holiday Van Consultative Committee information letter
- Download Holiday Van Consultative Committee Nomination Form
- Download Dog Registrations for HVO
Plans of Management
Holiday Van Sales Period 2020
Recommencing Holiday Van Sales Period 2020
The Sales Period for 2020 at Port Stephens Beachside Holiday Parks (including Fingal Bay, Shoal Bay & Halifax Parks) will be recommencing for all sales on Monday 29 June 2020 and will conclude on Friday 7 August 2020. This will be the only Sales Period this year.
An information sheet for Prospective Buyers is listed above. We encourage anyone considering purchasing a van to read the information included on this information sheet and on this webpage prior to attending an interview.
Please note that our Sales Process must be followed and a Sale must not be completed between the seller and buyer until the prospective buyers have attended an interview with Park management and the sale is approved. No sale is guaranteed as Park Management has the discretion to accept or deny an application of sale. Circumventing our process may result in an Occupancy Agreement being revoked and request for vacant possession of the site.
All vans that are offered up for sale must be registered as such with the Admin Officer. Van owners can advertise how and where they please - some have also placed signs in the window of the van. However, please note that it is not compulsory that vans be placed on our list (which is provided as a courtesy only), therefore many choose not to. A current list of Vans for Sale can be found HERE. The list of Vans for Sale will also be available from the Holiday Park. Please be aware that we do not act as a vendor, and the list will only be updated as vans are ‘PENDING the Outcome of an Interview’ or ‘Officially SOLD’.
Interviews can be booked by contacting the Admin Officer (Fiona). All interviews will be scheduled for during the official sale period and at a date and time that is suitable for the Park management and the prospective purchaser. Interviews must be attended in person at the Holiday Park, by at least one of the purchasers. Sale should not be progressed until approval offered by Park Management within 24 hours of the interview being conducted.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Fiona by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 4988 0650 – Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm.
Current Rules and Regulations
Minutes and Meeting
Remaining proposed dates for 2020 Holiday Van Consultative Committee Meetings:
Next scheduled meeting date is:
- Friday 21 August 2020
Next meeting date is Friday 21 August 2020.
- Holiday Van Consultative Committee - MINUTES - 15 May 2020
- Holiday Van Consultative Committee - MINUTES - 21 February 2020
- Holiday Van Consultative Committee - MINUTES - 22 November 2019
- Holiday Van Consultative Committee - MINUTES - 16 August 2019
- Holiday Van Consultative Committee - MINUTES - 17 May 2019
- Holiday Van Consultative Committee - MINUTES - 22 February 2019