Pandemic Terms and Conditions
Port Stephens Beachside Holiday Parks are committed to protecting the safety of our guests, staff and local community. To ensure we are doing this, we ask that you read and comply with the following Pandemic Terms and Conditions of your booking. If you are unable to abide by these, we ask that you notify our staff to discuss your booking.
Port Stephens Beachside Holiday Parks will review and determine any new bookings and reserves the right to cancel existing bookings from people travelling from designated Covid-19 at risk areas, as determined by NSW Health NSW Health Hotspot Locations. We would encourage guests travelling from these areas to follow advice from NSW Health regarding travel, isolation and testing.
Port Stephens Beachside Holiday Parks will review and determine any new bookings and reserves the right to cancel existing bookings from people travelling from areas affected by Border Restrictions, unless they can comply with the Border Control Order and their permit.
Port Stephens Beachside Holiday Parks are “COVID Safe” businesses. We have COVIDSafe Plans in place that are complying with the NSW Health Checklist for COVID-19 Safety in NSW Camping Grounds and Caravan Parks. We require that all guests and visitors comply with the following:
All guest bookings, visitors and long-term casual occupants (holiday van owners) are required to complete the Covid Guest Declaration confirming health and entry to the caravan park. Completed Covid Guest Declarations will be used for the purpose of checks or contact tracing activities by authorities. The Health Declaration forms will only be used for the purposes of tracing COVID-19 infections and are stored confidentially and securely. This Declaration will be sent to you as part of the booking process.
Whilst staying at Port Stephens Beachside Holiday Parks, all guests must comply with government and Public Health Order directions. This includes, but is not limited to:
- 1 person per 2 sqm rule applies in all communal areas such as BBQ areas, camp kitchens, laundries, etc. Port Stephens Holiday Parks have provided capacity signage in communal spaces to advise the maximum number of people that can occupy the area. Some of these areas may be required to close in order to keep guests and staff safe.
- Maintain 1.5 metres physical distancing at all times.
- Gatherings must not exceed 20 people at any time.
- In relation to pools, a maximum of 50/100 people allowed in the pool at any one time.
- Practice good hand hygiene.
Anyone who develops respiratory symptoms or fever (>37.5°C), even if they only have mild symptoms, MUST:
- Advise park staff;
- Immediately get tested for COVID-19 and;
- Place themselves in isolation until they have received their result.
If the person is required under the above steps or in compliance with a health order to isolate, they can only do so if they have self-contained accommodation. This means:
- the person is in their own caravan, campervan or motorhome with ensuite and kitchen facilities they can self-isolate on their site for the required number of days.
- the person is staying in a cabin with ensuite and kitchen facilities they can self-isolate in the cabin for the required number of days.
If the person does not have their own bathroom or kitchen facilities, they will need to find an alternate place to isolate for the required number of days. A person cannot self-isolate in any on-site accommodation or on a site which relies upon shared bathroom or cooking facilities.
If you are unable to comply with these COVID-19 Terms and Conditions, please contact our reservations office on 02 4988 0990 to advise.
Port Stephens Beachside Holiday Parks reserves the right to cancel or terminate a booking at any time if these Terms and Conditions have not been complied with.
Port Stephens Beachside Holiday Parks are also encouraging all staff, visitors and guests to also download the COVIDSafe app.