- For problems with availability please phone toll free numbers for the park to gain additional information.
- Check in time is 2.00pm. Check out time is 10.00am.( this may vary between accommodation types)
- Extra persons attract additional charges.
- Outstanding balance required in full upon check-in.
- Maximum 4 adults per cabin.
- Confirmation of your reservation means you are agreeing to abide by our park rules. Any breach of rules, booking terms or conditions will result in removal from the property and forfeit of fees.
- Reservations are not permitted by persons under the age of 18 years and all minors to be accompanied by an adult.
- Group Bookings please call the parks for further details or submit an email enquiry. A security deposit of $50 per head will be required for all group bookings of six or more people.
- All tariffs are subject to change without notice.
- Guests agree as a condition of booking that any damage caused to park property may be reimbursed by a non refundable charge against guests credit cards.
- Pets are only permitted on van or tent sites outside of school holidays and peak periods, and at the discretion of park management. Please contact the park for permission prior to arrival. For full details on pet policy click here
- Fires are not permitted within the Park.
- Special requests made when booking online cannot be guaranteed.
- Discounts without a promocode are not available when booking online. To utilise a seniors discount or similar without a discount code please call the properties direct.
- The content of this site is copyright to Port Stephens Beachside Holiday Parks.
- Apart from any use permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, no part of any such content may be reproduced, modified, adapted or published in any way for any commercial purpose whatsoever.
Rules and Regulations
To ensure the comfort and safety of all our guests, we would ask that you take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with our Park Rules and Regulations.
- Speed Limits - For the safety of all guests, please keep speed limit to 8km/h at all times.
- Follow reasonable direction - Guests are required to follow any reasonable direction given by Park Staff or Security Personnel during their stay within the holiday park. Failure to comply with these directions may result in eviction from the park.
- Offensive Behaviour & Excessive Noise – Drunkenness, offensive, aggressive or threatening behaviour & excessive noise will not be tolerated under any circumstances. Persons displaying this type of conduct will be removed from the park. Please remember to keep your televisions & radios at a volume that will not disturb your neighbours. All noise of a disruptive nature is to cease by 10.00pm.
- Damage to Property – Wilful damage to park or guest property or tampering with park or guest property will not be tolerated under any circumstances. This type of conduct will result in eviction from the Park.
- Security Gates are in operation. Guests arriving outside reception hours must arrange prior entry. Use of your access number for another vehicle will prevent your own access.
- Pets are welcome during non holiday times only & only on van or tent sites & must be kept on a lead at all times. No pets are permitted when staying in park cabins or villas Pets acceptance is at the discretion of Park Management. Read full details.
- Please be careful as rabbit holes may appear in the Park grounds from time to time and that they should be reported to front office as soon as possible if they are identified so our Grounds team can fill them in.
- Departure Time is 10.00am. If departing prior to reception opening please lock your cabin & deposit your access number and key into the key/mail slot at reception.
- Day Visitors - Guests are responsible for the conduct of their visitors & a fee is applicable for day visitors or overnight stays. Visitors cars must be left outside the park unless permission is obtained to bring them in.
- Vehicles & Boats must not be parked on roadways, walkways or other sites within the park. Additional vehicles must be parked outside the Park perimeter unless special arrangements have been made with reception. (Only one car is allowed in the park to each site unless prior arrangements for extra cars are made with the Management.)
- Boats & Jet Skis are only to be washed in designated zones. (Please check with reception)
- Ground Covering mats/carpets are not permitted to cover grass on caravan sites. If cover is required only shade cloth is permitted.
- Bikes, Skateboards & Roller Blades. Must be used on roadways only and not on the pathways. Electric skateboards, Scooters & Bikes are NOT allowed in the parks. The management of the park is not responsible for any accident or injury caused whilst riding or skating in the park. All activities of this nature must cease when street lights are activated. Normal road rules apply in park grounds. Helmets must be worn whilst riding on roads.
- Amenities are not to be used by children under 8 years unless accompanied by an adult.
- Park Cabins - An additional charge will be charged for cabins not left in reasonably clean condition.
- Trenches - Guests are requested not to dig trenches around tents
- Fish Cleaning is not permitted within the Park
- Storm Water Drains – Please do not empty sink waste water into the storm water drains
- Open Fires are not permitted within the Park. Barbecues - Only gas or electric are permitted. Portable Butane (lunchbox style) cookers are not permitted within the Park .
- All garbage to be placed in the bags provided.
- All Vans, Tents and Motor Homes are required to have the draw bar facing the road & to be placed upon the site so that it is a min of 1 metre off the road and 2.5 metres from the unit on the next site. No tents are to be erected with vans on van sites at all times.
- No Responsibility is taken by the Reserve Trust Manager or it's representatives for personal injury damage or loss of property. Guests are responsible to secure their belongings at all times. No responsibility is taken by Council or the Management for personal injury, damage to or loss of property or whilst undertaking in programmed park activities.
Deposits and Cancellation Terms and Conditions
Up to 30th June 2018
General Port Stephens Beachside Holiday Parks Accommodation Cancellation Policy for RMS online & General bookings:
Reservations cancelled with less than 7 days notice prior to arrival time will forfeit 50% of the deposit*.
Reservations cancelled more than 7 days notice prior to arrival time will receive a credit letter or refund less the $50 processing charge. Bookings cancelled mid stay are non refundable.
*Deposit is first 2 nights tariff for accommodation and sites.
Please note full payment prior to arrival is preferred. This policy also applies to group bookings.Note: For all online Bookings - Full payment is required on booking.
Christmas/Summer School Holidays Cancellation Policy
Reservations cancelled from 1st November will incur a 2 night tariff penalty*
Reservations cancelled prior to November will forfeit 50% of the deposit*
* Deposit is 1st nights tariff for villa and cabin accommodation*
* Deposit is $200 for powered and unpowered sites*
*Bookings cancelled mid stay are non refundable. This policy also applies to group bookings.
Deposits and Cancellation Terms and Conditions.
Effective from 1 July 2018
Non Peak Period - Deposits, Balance Payments & Cancellations
(Excluding peak holiday periods - Summer NSW School Holidays, Easter and October Long Weekends)
- Online reservations – full payment required at time of booking
- Direct bookings - deposit 2 nights accommodation for cabins and sites
- Full payment required 7 days prior to arrival
- Cancellations received more than 7 days prior to arrival will incur a $50.00 administration fee with the balance provided as a credit toward a future booking (valid for 12 months from issue, not transferable)
- Cancellations received within 7 days of arrival – no refund or credit letter
Peak Period - Deposits, Balance Payments & Cancellations
(For Peak holiday periods) - Summer NSW School Holidays, Easter and October Long Weekends
- Online reservations – full payment required at time of booking
- Direct bookings - deposit 2 nights accommodation for cabins
- Direct bookings - deposit $200.00 for all sites or full payment if total cost is less than $200.00.
- Balance payments for all cabins and sites must be paid by 31st October.
- Cancellations received up to the 31st October (of the relevant year) will forfeit 50% of the deposit paid, with the remaining balance provided as a credit toward a future booking (valid for 12 months from issue, not transferable)
- Cancellations received from 1st November (of the relevant year) will forfeit 100% of the required deposit paid.
- Cancellations once full payment has been received will be charged as follows:
- Cancellations received more than 28 days prior to arrival - 2 nights cancellation fee or 100% of the
- required deposit paid
- Cancellations received within 7 – 28 days prior to arrival – 50% of the total accommodation booking
- Cancellations received within 7 days – no refund or credit letter
Re-Booking Procedure for Summer 2018/19
for Port Stephens Beachside Holiday Parks
Social Media Policy
Like share Tag Facebook Competition Terms & Conditions
Like Share Tag Facebook Competition Full T&C's - LTPM/18/02970