RULES AND REGULATIONS
- To ensure the comfort and safety of all our guests, we would ask that you take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with our Park Rules and Regulations.
- Speed Limits - For the safety of all guests, please keep speed limit to 8km/h at all times.
- Follow reasonable direction - Guests are required to follow any reasonable direction given by Park Staff or Security Personnel during their stay within the holiday park. Failure to comply with these directions may result in eviction from the park.
- Offensive Behaviour & Excessive Noise – Drunkenness, offensive, aggressive or threatening behaviour & excessive noise will not be tolerated under any circumstances. Persons displaying this type of conduct will be removed from the park. Please remember to keep your televisions & radios at a volume that will not disturb your neighbours. All noise of a disruptive nature is to cease by 10.00pm.
- Damage to Property – Wilful damage to park or guest property or tampering with park or guest property will not be tolerated under any circumstances. This type of conduct will result in eviction from the Park.
- Security Gates are in operation. Guests arriving outside reception hours (usually 8.15am till 6.00pm) must arrange prior entry. Use of your access number for another vehicle will prevent your own access.
- Pets are welcome during non holiday times only & only on van or tent sites & must be kept on a lead at all times. No pets are permitted when staying in park cabins or villas Pets acceptance is at the discretion of Park Management.
- Please be careful as rabbit holes may appear in the Park grounds from time to time and that they should be reported to front office as soon as possible if they are identified so our Grounds team can fill them in.
- Departure Time is 10.00am. If departing prior to reception opening please lock your cabin & deposit your access number and key into the key/mail slot at reception.
- Day Visitors - Guests are responsible for the conduct of their visitors & a fee is applicable for day visitors or overnight stays. Visitors cars must be left outside the park unless permission is obtained to bring them in.
- Vehicles & Boats must not be parked on roadways, walkways or other sites within the park. Additional vehicles must be parked outside the Park perimeter unless special arrangements have been made with reception. (Only one car is allowed in the park to each site unless prior arrangements for extra cars are made with the Management.)
- Boats & Jet Skis are only to be washed in designated zones. (Please check with reception)
- Ground Covering mats/carpets are not permitted to cover grass on caravan sites. If cover is required only shade cloth is permitted.
- Bikes, Skateboards & Roller Blades. Must be used on roadways only and not on the pathways. Electric skateboards, Scooters & Bikes are NOT allowed in the parks. The management of the park is not responsible for any accident or injury caused whilst riding or skating in the park. All activities of this nature must cease when street lights are activated. Normal road rules apply in park grounds. Helmets must be worn whilst riding on roads.
- Amenities are not to be used by children under 8 years unless accompanied by an adult .
- Park Cabins - An additional charge will be charged for cabins not left in reasonably clean condition.
- Trenches - Guests are requested not to dig trenches around tents
- Fish Cleaning is not permitted within the Park
- Storm Water Drains – Please do not empty sink waste water into the storm water drains
- Open Fires are not permitted within the Park. Barbecues - Only gas or electric are permitted. Portable Butane (lunchbox style) cookers are not permitted within the Park .
- All garbage to be placed in the bags provided.
- All Vans, Tents and Motor Homes are required to have the draw bar facing the road & to be placed upon the site so that it is a min of 1 metre off the road and 2.5 metres from the unit on the next site. No tents are to be erected with vans on van sites at all times.
- No Responsibility is taken by the Reserve Trust Manager or it's representatives for personal injury damage or loss of property. Guests are responsible to secure their belongings at all times. No responsibility is taken by Council or the Management for personal injury, damage to or loss of property or whilst undertaking in programmed park activities.
General Port Stephens Beachside Holiday Parks Accommodation Cancellation Policy for RMS online & General bookings:
Reservations cancelled with less than 7 days notice prior to arrival time will forfeit 50% of the deposit*.
Reservations cancelled more than 7 days notice prior to arrival time will receive a credit letter or refund less the $30 processing charge.
*Deposit is first 2 nights tariff for accommodation and sites.
Please note full payment prior to arrival is preferred. Bookings cancelled mid stay are non refundable. This policy also applies to group bookings.
Note: For all online Bookings - Full payment is required on booking.
Christmas School Holidays Cancellation Policy
Reservations cancelled from 1st December will forfeit the full deposit**
Reservations cancelled prior to December will forfeit 50% of the deposit**
** Deposit is 20% of full tariff OR 1st nights tariff (which ever is greater) for villa and cabin accommodation
** Deposit is $150 for powered and unpowered sites